How Does Varithena Work?
The Varithena Treatment Process involves a microfoam injection directly into the problematic vein, causing the vein to collapse. This is a crucial step in blood flow redirection, as it allows the blood to reroute to healthier veins.Dr. D’Alessio’s extensive experience in vein procedures ensures a smooth and effective treatment, minimizing side effects such as leg pain or discomfort and injection site bruising or pain.
What is Varithena Treatment Like?
Varithena treatment duration is usually less than an hour, and anesthesia is not required. Dr. Kim administers the Varithena microfoam, and you’re monitored for allergic reactions to polidocanol. After the treatment, bandage application and compression stockings are provided. You can even resume most of your normal activities the same day, although heavy exercise should be avoided for a week.
Varithena Treatment at Bellava MedAesthetics
- Minimally Invasive: No need for major surgery, reducing the risk of blood clots and long hospital stays.
- Quick Treatment: Usually completed in less than an hour.
- Expertise of Dr. D’Alessio: A board-certified physician with a wealth of experience in vein procedures.
- Safety: Adherence to FDA guidelines and continuous monitoring for allergic reactions.
- Convenience: It’s minimally invasive, using just 1-2 needle sticks per treatment and no tumescent anesthesia. It’s also nearly painless, and patients can return to normal activities the same day.
- Insurance Coverage: Most insurance plans cover Varithena treatment depending on the severity of your varicose veins and symptoms.
- Improved Mobility: Say goodbye to reduced mobility and leg pain.
- Enhanced Appearance: No more unsightly veins to hide.
- Quality of Life: Clinical studies show significant improvement in symptoms and appearance.
Why Choose Bellava MedAesthetics for Your Varithena Treatment?
From your first consultation to post-treatment follow-ups, our healthcare providers are with you every step of the way. We offer daily walking recommendations and guide you on inactivity avoidance to ensure a successful recovery.
Tailored Treatment Plans
D’Alessio assesses your medical history, including any arterial disease or major surgery in the past 3 months, to tailor a treatment plan that’s right for you.
We utilize the latest advancements in Varithena treatments, ensuring you receive the best care possible.