Facelift and Minimum Incision Facelift in Bedford Hills
Westchester Facelift/Weekend or Mini Facelift Surgery
Just as each face is beautiful in its own way, each face is unique in how it ages. For instance, at a certain adult age one person may experience very hollow cheeks, whereas another person may experience sagging jowls. That’s because multiple factors play into the aging process including ethnicity, genes and lifestyle.
During his 30-plus career in cosmetic medicine, board-certified plastic surgeon James R. Lyons, MD, has performed over 3,000 facelifts, perfecting several “facelift” procedures using the latest, most advanced technology available today to meet each person’s individual needs. These innovative procedures–Laser Stem Facelift, Liquid Facelift, and Facelift/Weekend or Mini Facelift—all address different aging issues to deliver a natural, refreshed–as opposed to “pulled”–appearance. The results are all equally amazing when it comes to wiping away the years and restoring your most youthful appearance. Plus they are all safe, affordable and carried out under local anesthesia in Dr. Lyons’ medical suite at Bellava.
Lift sagging skin on neck with Necklift in at Bellava MedAesthetics & Plastic Surgery Center in Bedford Hills, New York
Read more, click here…
Facelift/ Mini Facelift: After a certain age, some surgery is almost always required to restore a youthful-looking face, especially in the jowl area, which is why Dr. Lyons offers both facelifts and mini facelifts.” His weekend or mini facelift procedure is not only less invasive than a traditional facelift, but because of the advanced techniques utilized also results in very minimal scarring. This procedure restores the natural contour of the jaw line and tightens sagging, loose skin in the mid and lower face regions, softening deep nasolabial folds at the sides of the nose and mouth and marionette lines that extend from the mouth to chin area.
All of the Facelift Procedures are often combined with additional facial aesthetic cosmetic medicine procedures such as blepharoplasty (eyelift). Go here to read more on blepharoplasty.
Facelift/Weekend or Mini Facelift:
- Restores natural jaw line
- Tightens loose sagging skin in the mid and lower face regions
- Softens deep facial wrinkles, including nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Can be combined with blepharoplasty
- Performed with local anesthesia, very minimal scarring, 1-week downtime
- Performed in Dr. Lyon’s medical suite at Bellava
Laser Stem Facelift: This innovative procedure addresses a myriad of aging issues all at once such as sagging skin around the neck and jowls; hollow cheeks; and overall facial wrinkles. To accomplish this overall procedure Dr. Lyons uses:
- SlimLipo™ Laser sculpting of the neck and jowls
- 3-D Facial Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer for a fuller, wrinkle-free appearance on the lower part of the face
- Chemical Brow lift using Botox or Dysport to eliminate non-static wrinkles on the forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet
- Minimal downtime (resume normal activities in just a few days), local anesthesia, scar-free, no discomfort
- Performed at Dr. Lyons’ medical suite at Bellava
Liquid Facelift: This advanced, nonsurgical facial aesthetic treatment gently uses injectables and dermal fillers to create a softer, more natural “lift.”
- Uses Botox/Dysport and fillers (Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane) to create an overall younger appearance
- Eliminates sagging cheekbones
- Reduces both static and nonstatic wrinkles
- Plumps/corrects uneven lips
- Minimal downtime (resume activities immediately), scar-free, no discomfort
Dr. Lyons looks forward to sitting down with you to discuss customize the best “facelift” procedure to meet your exact needs. Click here to read more about Dr. Lyons. Fill out the form in the right hand column or call 914-600-5294.
Before and After Photos