Bellava MedAesthetics & Plastic Surgery Center can help you achieve the look you want and boost your overall self-confidence if you have small, drooping, or uneven breasts. There are a variety of treatments that can assist in establishing a more proportionate breast shape by improving breast form or location.
Breast Augmentation (Augmentation Mammoplasty)
VIEW BEFORE & AFTERS
Natural Breast Augmentation
This revolutionary fat transfer procedure uses your own excess fat to create fuller breasts that look and feel 100% natural — because they are! This procedure can increase your breast size by approximately one cup size per session.
This procedure provides relief for women who experience back discomfort, poor posture, or other health-related issues due to larger, heavier breasts. By reducing the size and weight of the breasts, our plastic surgeons can make them more suitable to the body’s frame.
Breast Reduction Benefits:
- Lifts low-hanging breasts and tightens stretched skin
- Reduces/eliminates chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Reduces/eliminates chronic rashes or skin irritation under the breasts
- Reduces deep grooves in the shoulders caused from bra strap pressure
- Improves poor posture
- Improves ability to participate in activities
Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
VIEW BEFORE & AFTERS
Our professional plastic surgeons use various cosmetic procedures for breast reconstruction and can effectively rebuild a natural-looking breast after a mastectomy.
When men (in any age group) experience an imbalance of estrogen or testosterone in the body, it can result in a swelling of the breast tissue, which is clinically known as gynecomastia.
Even though gynecomastia has few complications, many patients experience psychological or emotional problems, including a lack of self-confidence. In some cases, the condition will resolve on its own. But when it doesn’t, medication or surgery can help.
At Bellava, our gynecomastia surgery alternatives include:
- Liposuction: Removes breast fat but not the gland tissue responsible for the abnormal enlargement.
- Mastectomy: Small incisions are made to remove the breast gland tissue for a less invasive procedure with minimal recovery time.
“Bellava has the best staff, very clean, comfortable and inviting environment. Do not question just go in. Super professional!”
– Carrel C.
READY TO GET STARTED?