Board certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. James Lyons offers many great options for a younger, healthier looking neck at Bellava Medical Spa in Westchester, New York. Combining a neck lift with the SlimLipo procedure is an effective way to reduce fat density as well as tighten the surrounding skin, reshaping the entire neck and jawline in the process. A variety of specific issues can be corrected with a neck lift procedure, such as:
- Double chins
- Sagging skin
- Excess skin
- Excess fat
Plastic surgeon Dr. Lyons has been practicing cosmetic procedures for decades. He offers personalized, free consultations in order to plan a treatment that is right for you. Each individual requires different solutions, and each procedure is done differently depending on individual preferences. A combination of procedures may be recommended, depending on the patient’s desired results. Facelifts, eyelifts, and neck lifts are popular choices for the facial region, as well as the SlimLipo cosmetic procedure.
- In addition to a full facelift, Dr. Lyons offers a Mini Facelift, a laser facelift, and a liquid facelift
- The Mini Facelift requires little recovery time (1 week), and is done under local anesthesia
- The Laser Facelift has only a few days of downtime, and produces no scars or discomfort
- The liquid facelift uses injectable fillers such as Botox and Juvederm, and requires no recovery time
The SlimLipo laser procedure is useful for safely reducing fat density and sculpting the area around the neck and jawline. It is minimally invasive and FDA approved. This cosmetic procedure carries less risk than regular liposuction, and is more affordable. Bellava Medical Spa in Westchester is offering 20% off SlimLipo procedures when you purchase two or more areas of treatment!
- SlimLipo can be used on many areas of the body, such as the buttocks, abdomen, neck, and thighs.
- SlimLipo can be combined with a tummy tuck or Adivive Fat Transfer procedure for enhanced results.
- SlimLipo can eliminate fat permanently
SlimLipo is done under local anesthesia, though a neck lift may require general anesthesia, as it is a more in depth process. SlimLipo offers a very short recovery time of a few days or less, while the neck lift requires up to two weeks. Recovery after a neck lift includes wearing a compressing bandage, and coping with some swelling and bruising. Due to this longer recovery time, doing multiple procedures at the same time helps to reduce overall downtime, and is suggested for those with a busy lifestyle. Combining procedures such as the neck lift and facelift is also more cost-effective; for example, you only need anesthesia once, and will require medication for only one period of up to 2 weeks rather than multiple.
Westchester plastic surgeon Dr. Lyons offers private, complimentary consultations for all cosmetic procedures at Westchester’s Medical Spa, and will be able to fully explain the Neck Lift and SlimLipo procedures in relation to your specific needs. To schedule a free consultation, call 914-864-2140 today!